The site administrator is “Uva2U”, Uva2U, Unipessoal Lda, with its headquarters at Aldeamento Turístico Herdade das Valadas, Lote 12, 7050-008 Montemor-o-Novo, Portugal.
2. SERVER LOGS
When using the site, queries are sent to the server on which the site is located. This, in turn, involves saving these queries in server logs (including IP, time and date, information about the browser or the system used by the visitor).
3. DATA ANALYSIS
Your personal data may be analyzed by a reliable third-party company hired by Uva2U, which shall treat information for the purposes established by Uva2U, fully complying with applicable legislation regarding personal data, information safety and any other rules.
More information about what cookies are can be found on the Wikipedia page under the service: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Cookies are available to users visiting the website (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone).
Cookies are responsible for collecting information used in website traffic analysis, as well as for matching marketing activities provided as part of external services such as Google or Facebook. In addition, cookies are available to use the required operation of the pages.
Disabling cookies (blocking or deleting files) is available from the web browser’s configuration level.
Below are links to support pages describing how to handle support files in the most common browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy/
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Our site uses the following tools and their files:
Our website also contains embedded content from other sites, e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc. Embedded content from other sites behave similarly as if the user had visited a specific site directly.
5. WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
The data provided may be processed by entities providing us with services:
- Marek.pro Marek Drzewiecki (ul. Kościuszki 54, 99-352 Dąbrowice, NIP: 775-259-66-54) – hosting service provider – storing personal data on a server (e-mail).
6. DATA STORAGE
Uva2U shall maintain your data for the necessary time to comply with the purposes they were stored for.
7. SAFE STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Despite our efforts, we highlight that Internet may not be a safe place to communicate. In fact, information that is given through Internet may be hacked by third parties. Therefore, we can’t ensure absolute, total safety and authenticity of the information given by these means. By using this website and introducing information, you freely accept and agree with such risk .
8. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
The User who voluntarily provided his personal data has the following rights:
- to access and correct personal data provided;
- to withdraw the previously expressed consent to the processing of personal data;
- this does not apply, however, to data that Uva2U is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons;
- These amendments should be asked by contacting the site administrator detailed above in 1.
The User is allowed to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data by the administrator, through Portuguese “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados” in case of data miss-usage.